Friday, August 24, 2007

Fryday....

OMG! I am not only tired, I'm tired of frying... I fry Chicken and fish all day and tonight, guess whats for dinner...... Hot dogs, French Fries and fried Okra! Yep, We are gonna have fried stuff.....
Just when I thought I could take no more grease I have to jump in for more ! LOL LOL......(yes, I'm laughing here because, if I don't, I might jump in that vat of grease, well not really, because I don't think my fat arse would fit.) *blink blink*


I would like to say this: Winn Dixie is "getting better every day", Well thats what our slogan says...., LOL. In all fairness, I love my job and I, too am getting better every day LOL ......
Oh yes and we ARE out of Bankruptcy, as of November 2007 !
Today at the store I work at, our new style deli opened. I thought I was opening by myself so I was just a tad bit nervous because, it was the first time for me. But when I got to work this morning, there were about 15 people there and only 2 I had seen before... It was so hectic that I felt like climbing into the freezer and hiding, but then I would have frost bite, not heat rash. LOL
It was mass confusion at it's finest and I'm proud to say, I had no hand in it! The robots with suits on higher ups were dishing out loud shrilly insults compliments mixed with criticisms. Of course that was to management and more seasoned employees and not to us low on the totem pole idiots, that work for a measly 7 bucks an hour new employees. They also informed us that we(the new people)- I guess they think giving each person no more than a few hours a week will keep us coming back for more) were getting our hours cut to 15 hours this week because, the rich get richer and the poor get over looked business isn't so hot right now. Well I could tell them why and I didn't even go to College..... When you make a mess of a store by moving everything around to places one would ever think of looking and you also have LOUD construction guys yelling and hammering at super sonic sound, It makes one think that Publix is, just around the corner and they even have neat and clean isles that you can find things on. An added plus here is you actually are able to move more than one buggy down each isle and of course they have isles LOL.... Of course, they are not asking so I'm not telling. (I'm super gluing my mouth shout as I type this.....Seriously) *blink blink*
Don't get me wrong, I really do shop at Winn Dixie and I do this because 1. I work there and I get a pay check from them. (Job Security) 2. they have great deals on stuff every week! 3. even better, they are close to where I live....... Woot Woot!!
Have any of you tried their "Ham off the bone" It is the best ham I have ever eaten, I love it! They also have the best Rotisserie Turkey breast ever!
I joke around allot and sometimes I make fun of stuff, BUT Really, I love my Job and I am happy to do the best I can. I try and make sure that each shopper has a comfy and pleasureful time while they shop. I try and do a good job slicing and serving each and every person that comes my way, Not because it's my job but because I love pleasing people and I want them to have a great shopping trip at my store, well it's the owners store, but I work there, so It's my store too....
So, come shop Winn Dixie, We're getting better every day........

Ok so now that thats out of the way I think I'll go crawl under a rock and die...... LOL my feet hurt , My back aches and to beat all that I have a head ache......
Peace!

No comments: