Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm walking on my leg again.....

I have been for a little while. I am scheduled for work again on October 2. I hope I can do it, because if my leg goes out again, its home for me and I won't be able to work. So wish me huge, huge wishes! So am I resting my leg these last few days before work......
NO! I'm moving my China Cabinet's innards over to my new one..... Then I am gonna put my china and Crystal in the other (old) one. I have the Birthday Cake to do, I need to bake the tomb stones tomorrow, as Friday and Saturday I am hosting a yard sale.

Mr. Wonderful is going to Kentucky three days after my Sons Birthday so me and The new "Adult" will stay home, I guess to babysit each other...... Not that Mr. Wonderful doesn't trust either of us, BUT I seem to get hurt when he goes off on a road trip.
For some reason, now that the "Boy who lives in the spare room" is turning 18 , He thinks he can go out and do stupid adult crap, like mud bogging and partying ,The nerve of him, I didn't say he could or even should be an adult yet!. Going off acting like you're allowed to be an adult is So
NOT gonna happen. I'm sorry but the noose is still there and I haven't cut the umbilical cord yet. I have lost 2 Children already, Both Sons. By God this one will live at least until I am dead or on life support, which ever comes first.....
It's very hard to lose your Children, the ones left behind have to pay dearly. Ask mine they will tell you. I MUST know their whereabouts ALWAYS! They are not aloud to travel to any other state, country or village , Ever..... Period. They must stay in touch with me through what ever means they can, I don't care if the string attached to the soup can phone only works up to one mile away, get and keep your ass within that mile!
Driving......I think I have scared the youngest Daughter Jessica enough to not get a license because she has never had the nerve to drive off, well there was that experience with the mail box , That may have more with it than me. BUT I always say, If IT has wheels on IT, a motor in IT and a gas tank under IT , you are not to get in IT, drive IT, pay for gas for IT, or even push IT, leave IT alone , your Mother knows EVERYTHING! If I catch you in it you will all three be grounded to this house until I die or I'm on life support, whichever comes first.......
Look, I turned my back for 10 minutes and Mr. Wonderful let "The Boy who lives in the spare room"buy his first vehicle, So I finally felt revenge and yelled to them: "guess what you 2 smarty pants I hid the keys and now I forgot where I put them, So there take that!". Trouble is I think I really have lost it, I mean them and I think they have hid my denture grip as a hostage bargaining tool for later......
Well in cases you just have to ask your self "W W J D" . I know , I know "What WOULD Judy Do" Well I plot and and whisper things to myself, (of course no ones watching sillys, I don't want them to think I'm over the edge) I hide things and well I'm sickly allot so I always end up making a scene at the hospital with my lungs, Hey it works......
I must say I hate that MY baby is turning 18, he's it, no more, Just Sweet Bella Kay and she's not ours to worry over.... So I better hope my arse can work because sitting here every day waiting for Mr. Wonderful just won't be enough!
Peace!

3 comments:

John C said...

Quit being a woosey, and start making your victims watch you talk to yourself!

I'm jealous of you and Shinade. Can I be your sister?

Sugarqueensdream said...

Of course you can John...... I am worried about you though, first your dog is named Fracas and now you want to be a Sister..... Sigh
lol lol lol I hope things are going well for you!
Peace!

Jackie said...

I would love to have you John...come on over we can all have coffee together and a pajama party...but, you will have to wear pink nighties..LOL!!! Good Luck Judy....it's almost here..please let me know how it's feeling!!~Hugs,Jackie