Saturday, September 22, 2007

Well when one door opens ......

The Gall Danged water rushes in and the Damn place gets flooded, that's what happens!
The night of my leg and its undoing , My sweet and silly Husband fell over a baby gate, No he didn't trip and do it . He was trying to step over and just misjudged his footing and fell...... He landed on both hands and knees. He now has a hurt hand and 2 bruised knees..... if that wasn't bad enough he was mowing the lawn yesterday after work and since it has been raining so much lately the grass is soggy. Well, Einstein decided that he would pull the grass out while the mower was running...... Yeppers my Brilliant Husband, the one who has built more Bridges in the past 19 years that I've known him,he could do it in his sleep and read so many blueprints he could and should be an engineer, put his hand into a running mower.........
Would you like to guess what the end result is, or shall I tell you? Of course, I have to let you know that, he isn't running around the house with blood spurting every where... BUT, he did cut the tip of his finger almost all the way off. *sigh*
So, now not only is he running around after my gimpy arse, he's also limping, bandaged, and has a gimp of his own going on....... We make the perfect pair. We have often sat together musing over who would be crippled first LOL I mean we face this fact, we have a running poll.....
Well Peeps I have gotta "run" well hobble on off to bed! as always .....
Peace!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my lord! Ya'll be careful!

darlene said...

omg!!....sounds like a laurel and hardy episode.....hee hee
now you can laugh about, yet these things are not funny at the time!

Sugarqueensdream said...

We are dysfunctional at best some days LOL LOL.....

Not a Granny said...

Too much! What is it about normally smart males that when they get around power equipment, motors....

EllorionsAngel said...

LOL

My My Dad is one silly man!
Glad he and You are ok though... I love you guys!
See you in a couple of weeks!
XOXO

Sugarqueensdream said...

Granny and Erin, Thanks for the comments....
MEN!
Peace!