Friday, October 26, 2007

Santa awarded me with a sweet treat.....

Jolly Saint Nick has awarded me with this sticky sweet treat.... I so love Carmel Apples, so this one really hits the spot! This award came to be Via "Hootin Anni" Who LOVE'S Halloween (as you can tell by her wonderful Halloween theme!) and is making its way rapidly around the Blogosphere .....
I happily pass it on to anyone who wishes to have it! Grab It and make it yours! Just link back to Hootin Anni and me in some way.....
Peace!

2 comments:

darlene said...

ah nice i got one from Shinade!!..
now come fuel me!! girl!!...needs to stay in the top 10, like you!!...

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello from Portugal great winner!!I wanted to say hello and read your contest entry!!I also proscratinate and I'm also short!!!!Eeheheheh!!Our metric sistem is different but I am 1,50 m only!In Portugal we say that ther are two things that must be short or tiny: women and sardines!!!Idon't really know why everybody says it!I like small and big sardines...NEVERMIND!Glad to meet your blog.That's what I told JC: I never win contests but I enjoy entering because we get to meet other blogs and it's fun to see what the other people do or write.Sorry for my english!!Have a good weekend!