Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm in count down mode....

It's just 3 short days before Georg leaves for Alabama, I am a little jumpy to say the least. I, on one hand, think time apart is good for the soul, BUT, I am missing my huggy bear (gag, puke, spit) before he even leaves.... I am the type person that, when down, need hugs and lots of them. I have a really great hugger of a Husband, He is strong and warm.
For those of you that think Florida is all alligators,wind chimes and Bahama Mama's, I say, Phooey! It's cold right now, in the teens this morning, well not, But, It feels like it and any who, I'm thinking of who will hug me when I'm cold or down or just feeling frisky( the latter happens at rare times BUT it does happen.....) I am missing him already.....
*sigh*

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Sending you a hug via the universal vibes of the internet:-)

Diva said...

I think it's sweet that you miss him already! I travel alot and am generally totally miserable the whole time I'm gone cuz I'm such a friggin sap =)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Shinade, Your hugs are the best!

Sugarqueensdream said...

Diva, Thank You for the thoughts... Just think we have been married 19 years and still I miss him when he's gone and I know he misses me...
Ahhh love~