Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life moves forward,never stopping.....

This is what a Pumpkin roll looks like , trust me, it's the shit- I charge 40$ for one of these!
This Baby is the sweetest baby in the world....


I thought time would drag while Georg is in Alabama, but it just keeps moving forward. I have sorta been bummed, but I have been trying to keep busy. I cooked this on tuesday night and trust me it was excellent!Country Scalloped Potatoes- This recipe has been in my Family for at least as long as I have been alive-49 years, Old as dirt-it and me HA!
Georg would be so ticked off if he knew he missed this! Leave me home alone and this is the kind of thing I do-cook-LOL LOL LOL I'm evil!

I'm a totally terrible Mother, I forgot my Oldest Daughters Birthday yesterday. One would think since I have no life, I would just be waiting around to make calls and be on top of things, BUT I had a headache... I called her tonight every things OK....

Ooh my honey called , he said every things doing good so far, BUT may be there longer, like 4 months. Bummer.
I have been playing Super Mario Sunshine, I suck!
OK, so you guys rule, I suck {at video games} and PEACE is the answer.....

8 comments:

ERIN said...

IT'S OK MOM.. I UNDERSTAND. I LOVE YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.
XOXOX

Divalicious said...

We should get a huge pot-luck going on somewhere. All that stuff looks sinfully tasty!

Not a Granny said...

Those potatos look fantastic. If the recipe isn't some family secret could you email it to me?

Your granddaughter is too darn cute!!

PB&Junk said...

Hi, first time at your blog.....just had to stopp and tell you how yummy those potatoes look. I can't stand it! My mouth is watering.

Sugar Queens Dream said...

Erin, We can't wait for you and Justin to come up either, I am so looking forward to you guys moving up!
Love ya, Mom

Sugar Queens Dream said...

Diva, you are Divalicious and divine and everything else sweet or yummy!
I so agree with you, I would love to have a pot luck with all my Blogging Family!
Peace girl!

Sugar Queens Dream said...

Granny, I would love to do that But I don't have one . It's funny how we grow up watching our Moms Grandmothers and family Cook and never need a recipe. I am thinking of writing a Cook book and this is gonna be in it, and, when write it down, I'll more than certainly tell you the secret. The Cook book has a name already it's called "Family Secrets" and I am taking recipes that are Family by gone recipes, If anyone is interested in adding I'll be glad to give credit!...
Hugs you delicious woman!

Sugar Queens Dream said...

PB&J, I so LOVE the Blog name! Thank you So much for stopping by my Blog, I sure hope you had a good time.
please come again, Peace!