Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sometimes I have to sit back

I have to Really look at my blog and see the wonderful things others see. To me it's just me being myself, Sometimes I'm over the top and sometimes I have my butt buried so I don't have to face life. This morning when I woke up I hopped on the web to find my mail box loaded with emails and posts to my Blog, a few of the posts were awards given to me by fellow Bloggers, One came anonymous, and If I knew who they were I'm sure I'm in love with them too.... and the other was from a blogger I adore and respect so much- Tish from The Kat House. I first followed Tish in awe of her Blogging capabilities and then just in sheer admiration because she is such an awesome person. Through her Blog you get to really know her character and you just know that she is a loving person and the type person you are honored to call your friend.
Thank you Tish for this award:





The award above is from anonymous, this is what the comment said:
The blogosphere is a'buzz with the love you show for others in this wonderful blog. Your Friendship Badge post has earned you the Good Buzzz Blog Award! Please pick up your code here: http://www.polliwogspond.com/awards
I don't know who you are but you rock to me... Thank YOU!

So in ending this post I would like to say to all of you, my adored readers and Friends....
Thank YOU, and YOU and ALL OF YOU!
If not for you reading and commenting on my posts this ride would be so plain and boring, I adore each and every one of you and without you, I wouldn't be me......
PEACE!

8 comments:

Marshall Jarreau said...

Well, what I see is a great blog that is super interesting to read.

It really is nice to have an instant group of new friends. It's a little overwhelming at first. But I wanted to say thanks to you as well for showing me some love on my first blogging adventure.

Hopefully I get the hang of it soon!

Sugarqueensdream said...

Marshall, Thank You ! I poke here and there and when I find a Blog that I think is really a worth reading Blog, I do so, and then if after looking at the person behind the Blog I find a person I could be Friends, so be it, You have a special Blog, one that I feel shows the you behind the Blog. Thank You for stopping by.... Hugs

darlene said...

congrats ...!!...too you!!...hee hee!!

Diva said...

You deserve it for all the smiles you bring so many people everyday.

Anonymous said...

congratulations sugar queen, you deserve it

Sugarqueensdream said...

Dar, Thank You !
Hugs

Sugarqueensdream said...

Diva, Thank You for the smiles you give me!
Hugs delicious Diva!

Sugarqueensdream said...

Nursemyra, Thank You!