Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blah Blah Blah....

I wonder if my Husband hears that when he listens to me (well that was a silly question, does any man REALLY listen to their Wives) Some times I will tell Georg a story, Granted the story goes on and on like only I know how to do , but in the end he says........ nothing.

20 strange things about me, you may or may not, wish to know.....
1. I like bologna... and if you have pimento cheese spread and butter top bread with it, mores the better!
2. I'm a freak for Coke- the soda!
3. I can only sleep 4 hours before getting a back ache....
4. I like ketchup and bread sandwiches...
5. I take pictures of just about everything I cook.... it's an illness trust me!
6. I get stupid when it comes to 75% off sales....
7. I hate the ocean and live in a State that has 3 of its 4 sides covers with water. hmm maybe Florida has 3 sides....
8. I don't ever wear heels... I used to but I gave them up like a bad habit!
9. I sing while getting a shower....
10. I get bored easily!
11. I love the Sims virtual game.
12. I take 7 minutes in a tepid shower to be done! I hate wasting water.
13. I live on 1-2 meals a day never 3
14. I hate to cook but love to bake, I am good at both.
15. I have alligator skin on my feet, ask my kids they will tell you.
16. I love people and can talk to anyone. I can strike up a in dept conversation in the grocery store, and have.
17. I never used to use my closet's for clothes, I used them for storage, I now hang everything on hangers, but that was indeed an afterthought.
18. I love the color red and even have red sheets on my bed.
19. I am a much better Grand Mother than I ever was a Mother.
20. I could live by my self and be happy....
There you have it, the weirdo me, you never wanted to know about~~
I have a zillion more but hey who wants overload....

I am in the middle of cleaning up Christmas, well boxing it up, I have 20 big bins so far of Christmas decorations..... call Christmas decorations anonymous now!!

I thought about starting the Cookbook yesterday, but didn't know where to start first, I need help.
Have the best day ever and remember to :

2 comments:

Diva said...

You aren't so weird, mamas!! I have several things in common with you... well, I'm far from 20 bins of Christmas goodies, but several of the others match me perfecto.

xoxoxo loves ya!

darlene said...

ha ha!!...who would have thought !!....lmao!!!