Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've got the cute in the bag!


Kevin and Sylvie Dixie at Fuel My Blog and The Cute Kid are running a cute kid contest and since I just know I've got the cutest baby Grand in the world, I'm hitting the keys to show you and everyone else for that matter too, that she's a living doll.... I think being the Sugar Queen of all the Blogosphere really should include having the cutest kid in Fuel My Blog! The prize: A family portrait printed on canvas 16x20 worth $180, The deadline is Feb. 29, 2008 so hurry!!!
Bella is the sweetest and most special baby ever, she makes a room smile by entering it. I have had the pleasure of showing off my Cute Kid for the past year and now I wanna show her off to the rest of the world... so Here's Miss Bella Kay

Here's a slide show of all our cute kids at Fuel My Blog.....

4 comments:

EllorionsAngel said...

SHE SO IS!!!
I VOTE I VOTE For Miss Bella!
I love you!
Call Me.
XOXO
Q Jr.

FloDawn said...

Bella is adorable :)
Was blog hopping & landed here hehe.

CatScratch Diva said...

Between the two of us, we got the cutest kids on the planet.

70steen said...

aw she is so cute
Great to see you back :-)