The Monday Melee/Wednesday.....
1. The Magnificent: Name someone you absolutely adore, and tell us why.My Grand Daughter, Bella. She always brings a smile to my lips and never judges me.
2. The Muddy: Tell us something about life you just don’t “get”.
Why I don't do something with the talents I have, I mean I just never get inspired to make a name for myself, I give up to easily and I just don't have the "go get it" attitude to be successful.
3. The Magnetic: Name something or someone good (or bad) you’re drawn to and you just can’t help it. Tell us if you want to change this or not.
Letting another persons [anyone not just one person] words drive me to spout off at the mouth. I let my temper get the best of me, I know you are shocked right now aren't you! It's hard to have issues with my past that still effect me now.
4. The Mainstay: Who or what is something you just can’t live without? Why?
My computer, I have made more friends and had more fun with it, than any other thing in my life... I know that sounds silly but through my PC I live. If it were not for the PC I wouldn't have this Blog. since I am very proud of my Blog, I feel I take people on a journey of my life they would not other wise get to go on.
5. The Masquerade: Tell us something about yourself we wouldn’t already know.
I always wanted to live in New York City, New York. I wish I was one of them career girls that had a cool life. I wanted to be an Artist, I wish I had the courage to have done it, life is funny, if you don't make the best of it when you can, soon you will be looking back with regrets.....
6. The Mettle: Tell us about a time you showed courage in yourself, or tell us what you wish you had the courage to do.
Once when I was working traffic control for a Heavy Highway Construction Company, I witnessed a bad accident. It was a very bloody bad accident. I dropped everything I was doing and RAN to the mangled car, inside were two very hurt teenagers, I helped the EMT's by holding the badly injured girls head while we waited for life flight. She was close to death and I was terrified, there was glass every where and I was getting cut by it, but I just couldn't let go, I HAD to help. that is the bravest thing I feel I have ever done.
So there you have it, The Monday Melee on Wednesday! It just wouldn't be me if I didn't do it late...