Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thank YOU Tish



Look what Tish awarded me with...
I love them both , Thank YOU Tish... I don't know what the exact rules are, but I'm awarding the following people because they are sweet, they are real and I'm spreadin the love.....
Bobby Revellian- Bobby is a person I respect, not only for his Blogging thoughts, but for his personal integrity. I have never met a person I believe in so much, as I do in Bobby Revellian.
A post that makes me love Bobby Revellian even more is = I believe- Wave of Peace
Christy Z- Christy Z is a Blogger who keeps it real but with the love only someone as special as she can do. She is a Mother Like me and I really think being a Mother makes you think about all other creatures.... Her posts about charity don't earn her much authority points at Technorati BUT she gains huge respect from me! A post that makes me love Christy more isn't on Christy's Coffee Break but her Blog- Writer's Reviews , Its The Story of Megan Meier.
These are the people I chose for this award....

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations Judy...you are so deserving of these and many,many more.

And what wonderful choices you made.

I started to pass these along to you myself. But, I also knew that you were incredibly busy...and, I didn't want to slam you the other day with a ton of awards!!

((((((((((hugs))))))))
and much love,
Jackie

Christy said...

Thank you so much Judy!!! That's so nice of you!! And look at your technorati you A-Lister you!! Congrats, you deserve it! :)

Hugs and Peace:)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Jackie, Thank You~~

Sugarqueensdream said...

Christy Z, Thank You and hey you deserve it~~

Jackie said...

Now this one is different...I only chose two of my very closest friends. And there's also not a ton of awards slewn all over the place.

Just one very special one!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/02/friends-are-very-special.html\

(((((((Hugs)))))))

Jackie said...

Now it's tag and run time...but,it's a super easy one and please look all the way down to the bottom...as I added a little more fun into it!!

((((((hugs))))))))

As always only if you want to play...I myself am up to my neck in tags!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/02/friendships-link-meme-and-where-are.html

Bobby Revell said...

You are a wonderful human being, I can feel the love!!!!!

Peace, love and happiness to you and everyone on Earth:)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Jackie- I will try to do these, cant promise, but will try. I run 2 blogs now and also fuel over 60 sites each day, couple that with reading and commenting, I am over done at times....
Hugs and love...

Sugarqueensdream said...

Bobby, Thank you~~ I only write what I think... I happen to think you and Christy are two of the finest people I know.
Hugs, Judy