Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gratitude....

For each of you….

For the special way my Grand Daughter makes me smile just looking at her….

For the years I have lived and the lessons I have learned…..

For Friends…

For my Talents….

For others talents…..

For quiet Times, for loud times…..

For my Special Love, He holds the keys to my heart and also to my easy button….*Blink*

For my Dachshunds for without them, I wouldn’t know how to squeeze myself into a tiny part of the bed, although I should have half….

For my Sons - All three…. although I only have one left and I cherish him……

For my Daughters, through them, I see my reflection…..

For Blogging,I now have a voice and a face…..

For all the things I take for granted, I think they must be huge and very important….

For life….

And when the time comes……

For Death.

3 comments:

darlene said...

nicely put Judy....;-)

Anonymous said...

Very touching! I love how you find love and joy in everything!!!

Have a great weekend!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Ah geez Sugar...that was very very beautiful! :) It's important to remember & be grateful for all that we have, isn't it?
xoxoxo