Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Orchid....

The King of all evil- well not evil, but naughty, bought me my first Orchid last night, He and the Prince promptly named it the penis plant... *sigh*. I don't know why they named it penis as it clearly looks like a vagina. Well if you ask me, but No one did....
I have always wanted Orchids but was very fearful of them. I have heard my share of horror stories, but I'm sure it all stems from the price, not the difficulty raising them..... This one, with all it's very genital looking glory, cost 24.99 US Dollars . Thats not much for the crab and shrimp dinner we had last night, but for a flower it's pricey, I had to shovel the King off the floor and put him in a cart and maneuver him out to the cashier and into the night air before he finally got over it. So it is with great pleasure I show you some photos of VirgineR, as I lovingly call her...



The King and our Prince with their new legs.....
Georg has a Snow Crab leg- Will has the King Crab



Will and his claw.

OK so I DO live a weird life ... well maybe.
Hugs and have a great day today and an even better day tomorrow!
Everyone needs a little Sugar!

7 comments:

EllorionsAngel said...

Love the Orchid! What are the black circles on it's petals?

The Crabs leggies look good. Even though I don't like seafood.

I love you!
XOXO
Q Jr

darlene said...

Hi Judy...my computer shut down as i was placing a message here....so unsure if the 1st one came through....so ...thanks for the love sent....means so much to me...therefore...i have something for u here....

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a place to plant a penis in, if it looks like a vagina?

Anonymous said...

wow those claws are enormous

Sugarqueensdream said...

Erin, I guess it's just the way it comes... Hugs and I love you babe~~
Mom

Sugarqueensdream said...

Dar, Not a problem sweet one!
Have a great whatever you do day!
Sugar to you~~

Sugarqueensdream said...

John, You crack me up, I'm searching for my pipe now! NOT! really they called it a penis plant, MEN! Oh yes you're one...hmmmmmmmm
I still like it penis or vagina!
Hugs and
Sugar to you~~~