Thursday, May 01, 2008

I will be back really soon!

I have been on a self inflicted vacation of sorts...
Lots of things are happening here. Some good, some iffy~~
None the less, I have had a few health issues, some life changing moments and even a little boo boo here and there. I will be back really soon and promise it will be worth the wait.
I am packing my Husband and Son's suitcases.... yep! It's true, they are off to have another adventure, this time though, I will be home alone.... You may or may not want to stick around and see what trouble I manage... I also have learned in the past few weeks why it's not good to break one pointer finger and nearly slice the other off! Yep, they don't call me grace for nuthin! Bella is walking now, well running would be a better description!
I also learned the hard way that Wal-mart is the root of all evil!
For all my fellow Americans; are you looking forward to your tax relief check? have you spent it yet or are you saving it for food, gas and air?
I am really looking forward to chatting with each of you in our very special way- Blogging, that is!
So until Monday.....
I'm laying some really long awaited sugar on ya!

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Glad to see you're surviving Sugar. I'll stalk yer to get all the gossip as you reveal it - *hugs*

Jackie said...

oh Judy it was simply marvelous to see your face and hear from you.

Thank you for that!! I have missed you very much.

I can't wait to see pictures of Bella!! Jonah is due on the 19th of this month. Then once again I shall be enduring the nightmare of trying to blog from the road. But, can't wait to see my new grandson.

Enjoy your break....I know I needed one. After 656 posts I was becoming a lunatic.

And since we had to buy a new lawn mower this year our check will be going back into savings to replace that money.

Yay....I have my other BFF back.
Big,Big Hugs,
Jackie

Jackie said...

It's so good to see your face again!! It really really is!!

That's all I wanted to say.

Sending some much deserved love your way. Once again we have come through.

Thank you Judy and God bless you and your family!!:-)

Jackie said...

Gee...whiz...during all of this I forgot to even add that I am so sorry to hear about your fingers.

DUH as usual!!
XX'S,
Jackie