Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dinner last night was ..... Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

I found this recipe while searching a site I use all the time , all recipes.com


The recipe for the Broiled Tilapia Parmesan .


Ok so we're swine LOL I couldn't snap a picture of this before it was gobbled up LOL. having said that I'll have to add the photo they took here :



This is what mine looked like ! Well, I put roasted asparagus w/ lemon butter sauce beside mine .

I asked "hey, what do you think" but only got grunts and lip smacking sounds .

My Husband and Son said "oh , you can make this any time"

I guess I'm on a roll of "dinner delight" because every night has been a hit !
It feels good to cook for people who really love eating my creations . You can cook for some people and they complain and tell you every thing they won't (or can't) eat or you can cook for people who relish in every morsel. I prefer the latter !

Until we meet again, Let them eat cake !( sometimes fish) !

No comments: