Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sleep tight my Love....


My sweet Grand Daughter Bella Sleeping.......

This is a meme created by Shelli's Sentiments but in Fracas's way she has offered it for all to do . So if you want, do the Meme and have fun....






6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:



1. I have to have my Goose down Pillow and a sheet or my Favorite quilt, depending on if its summer or winter.



2. I have to stay up until at least 1 in the morning or I'm falling asleep at the key board.....



3. Wow are we a tribe or what! I'm sticking with this one also because I have to have one foot covered and one foot out also (this one was Fracas's and bluepaintred’s but I do it too so I have to leave it ) I also have to bounce one foot until I fall asleep



4. I love noise and light so something has to be on if I'm not dead tired.



5. I have to have NOTHING touching me, like my Husband or the Dachshunds.



6. And finally at least once every night I get up and check if everything is off and locked....



There that is my weird bedtime rituals LOL How bout yours........

No comments: