Friday, July 27, 2007

1 Million Love Messages......

1millionlovemessages.com



My love letter is featured on 1 Million Love Messages today.... Isn't that so cool!
This is a fun Blog with a purpose that is so sweet. Spreading love across the Internet one love letter at a time. You can help , Just visit the blog and link up, show some love. Wouldn't the world be a much better place if love was the answer and not hate.
My message is http://www.1millionlovemessages.com/2007/07/love-message-207_26.html
come by and rank it please~~~
Peace!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh i can't wait....I am headed over there right now...."I'll Be Back":)

darlene said...

i voted!!!...lol

confessing7girl said...

hiiiii girl !! thanks for visiting me!! ahh u participated in the 1 million love messages!! thats great will be checking out... im thinking about participating myself but i need some courage!! :D well right now im single and my love message would hv to be dedicated to my mom!! of course i love her but its soo hard to put it in words!! :)

EllorionsAngel said...

How sweet Momma!
XO
I LOVE YOU!

incinq.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful "love message."

Sugarqueensdream said...

Shinade, TY!

Darlene,TY!

confessing7girl, Mom love is still love ;-P

Ellorions Angel Ty and I heart you also oldest Daughter!

Adria Balgassi Thank you truly.....