Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon 2007


Mike and Tish over at Blogs we luv did an incredible job during Blogathon 2007 and I would like to say they completely ruled at it!
They kept the beat pumping by throwing out posts all 24 hours.They had the 10 questions thing going and their were great Blogs that were featured, including yours truly! they had great contests, (Which I won a polliwog from Polliwogs pond.) They lets us know about the charity they were Blogging for which was The Glaucoma Foundation and they received 310.00 in donations!
There was a 25$ gift card for amazon.com which was won by our dear sweet Polli over at Polliwogs pond. All in all it was a great Blogathon and I would like to tell everyone to be on the look out next year and blog for a charity thats near and dear to your heart!
I have lots going on today here at my house so I probably wont be on much today BUT I'll be back tomorrow and maybe even with a laugh or 2 for a change LOL
Once again Tish and Mike you two Rule !
Peace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, thank you so much for all your support! I can't believe you hung out with us for so long! hehe. We appreciate it!!

Now, can you believe this? I couldn't wait to get to bed at 9 AM. Now I'm wide awake only three hours later!! Must be the Red Bull!

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Judy, Thank you for your support and your sweet comment over on my blog. I must still be having troubles becasue I am having a time of it remembering how to make a comment anywhere. It just took me 10 minutes to get my comment to go through at blogsweluv LOL!

I was so glad to discover your blog. I've already subscribed to you and I will make sure you are on my blogroll too. You rock! So glad you won a polliwog too.

Anonymous said...

Judy you were just as incredible last night as anyone! Thanks so much for hanging with us as long you did offering your support, leaving comments and just generally helping Tish and I stay awake :D

We had such a great time! I feel like I made so many great new blogging buddies last night :)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Tish, Your quite welcome! I really enjoyed it, Who knows maybe next year I'll do the blogathon myself!

Polli, I really love it when I find a great Blog! This time I was led in your direction by Tish and Mike, and of course by you being such a great sponsor and because you were so sweet to give away polliwogs, That was just a class act thing to do! I'm so glad I was able to participate in the small way I did!....

Mike, I think your such a sweet guy, You really show your true self by being involved with such nice people and also by Blogging for such a worthy cause! You rule dude!

Peace!