Monday, July 23, 2007

The Monday Melee



The Monday Melee

1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I hate that so many people like to "call the kettle black" "point the finger" still don't understand, say something about another person when they themselves are just as guilty.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
PAY DAY LOANS!!! I can tell you this from experience DO NOT NOT NOT do this!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
companies that sell your personal information..... I swear since the minute our new phone number was live we have received at least 5 sales calls a day! I can not tell you how VERY pissed off I am........
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My Husband because no matter what he always rescues me. I have gotten myself into so many pickles and he's always there.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I am a really funny person, but I also am a great person period.....
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A new food processor, a set of pans and a new Camera
So this is the Monday Melee you too can join go over to Fracas's Blog and join up !
Peace!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh girl were we ever on the same plain of thought today...I do so hope you are still up...please come look at my Redneck post...we almost said the identical things today...:)Hugs,Jackie