Monday, July 30, 2007

One word Meme.....

This is the 1 word Meme. I was tagged for it by Danielle at Pink Internet Marketing.
She was tagged by Mark at me and my drum.
I love doing Memes but some don't. I can tell you that I have saw people place announcements on their blogs that they don't do Memes.... I guess since the blogging world does take allot of time it makes it hard to do all the things that cross our desks everyday. I hope no one gets mad at me but, I am not going to tag anyone for this one, I want my readers to please do it on their own and link back to Mark and Danielle so they get credit. Thank you....
Now onto my one word Meme.....

  1. Where is your cell phone? charger
  2. Relationship? yes
  3. Your hair? messy
  4. Work? don't
  5. Your sister? 4
  6. Your favorite thing? Pfaff
  7. Your dream last night? none
  8. Your favorite drink? Coke
  9. Your dream car? CR-V
  10. The room you’re in? studio
  11. Your shoes? white
  12. Your fears? death
  13. What do you want to be in 10 years? alive
  14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Georg
  15. What are you not good at? math
  16. Muffin? blueberry
  17. One of your wish list items? food processor
  18. Where you grew up? Flint
  19. Last thing you did? smoked
  20. What are you wearing? gown
  21. What aren’t you wearing? underwear
  22. Your pet? Dachshunds
  23. Your computer? old
  24. Your life? strange
  25. Your mood? tired
  26. Missing? Bryan
  27. What are you thinking about right now? Bella
  28. Your car? truck
  29. Your kitchen? perfect
  30. Your summer? hot
  31. Your favorite color?purple
  32. Last time you laughed? today
  33. Last time you cried? yesterday
  34. School? done
  35. Love? confusing
Peace!

No comments: