Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cops, Knives and life, Oh my......

Yesterday was a D day of sorts, I finally did it..... I cut myself at work! Yes, I was opening the Genoa Salami and the knife slipped and blood gushed everywhere, well not on the meat or the cutting table, thanks to the Winn Dixie Gods! Everyone made a fuss and I of course went to get a couple band aides and back to work I went. I sorta had a puffed up chest or is it breasts? , because I had got the big "no-no" out of the way! Everyone asked me if I needed stitches or to go home and faint at the very least, but I being the "tough old bird", I am , said "Heck no I wont go"! I'll just super glue it tonight and back to business I will go..... Its not very long but its really deep LOL That damn salami, How dare it have that sticky greasy feel to it anyway! Oh well, at the very minimum I learned something, I will take them stupid saran wrap type gloves off to cut the wrapper off the greasier meats . Oh yes I would like to say this as a personal life learning lesson, Don't hurry while cutting, slicing or dropping stuff into hot oil. Oh yes that and ......
Shit happens LOL....

Georg and I were watching one of our favorite Television shows last night, Cops....
At first the criminals were stupid and deserved to get busted but then there was this one guy that just didn't seem to deserve what he got, The 2 law enforcement officers(and I use this term loosely) wrangled this guy down to the ground and really man handled him so brutally, that I was offended they call themselves law enforcers, It seemed to me they were the bad guys in this matter. The poor man who, by the way, really didn't do anything more than not stop his car when they flashed their annoying lights. Plus they thought he may have been drinking although they never said when they arrested him that DUI was the reason they pulled him over and busted his already broken leg again( the guy told him he had a fracture in the right leg). The man kept telling him that he had to take some medicine for pain, Now I am not for drinking and driving or for that matter "pilling" and driving but who the hell hasn't done it at least once in their life.... I just felt that this guy looked "beat up" by whats supposed to be, a protector, he had a busted lip, which was bleeding all over , he went to spit the blood out and they yelled" hey if you do that again we are gonna knock you back down" what ass holes! He had road rash because they dive bombed him to the ground and he never made one offensive move. It was disgusting! He was told to drop to the ground on his knees ( all the while saying "Sirs I have a broken leg, I can't do that.....) He then went to turn around and that's when they "attacked" him! It was the worse case of a police abusing their right to "protect and serve" I have ever saw! I also would like to state the Bad Cops were from North Carolina, Not that all cops are bad if from North Carolina , But these were. Trust me I have saw some pretty bad cops from Florida also, but that's another story!
I always tell people to think about cops the same way they think about priests, they are human , who says they are above everyone else on this planet. Cops are human and they abuse their authority all the time but expect us to behave always and never do anything wrong, the bastards!
I will not set foot in North Carolina ever again because of them. I know that sounds drastic, But the way I see it is this, what if I get pulled over and they do that to me, I will have to be shot because no MF-r( yes I said it , sue me!) is gonna do that to me! It was disturbing to say the least and I'm sure them being from North Carolina didn't have much to do with the backward way they think being a police officer is done..... *blink blink*
Oh gosh, I have to shut up about this because either I'm gonna get hate mail or have a heart attack one.......


I would like to take this time to personally thank everyone who has either Emailed me or left a comment about my Bella, I heart you guys from the bottom of my heart!!!! As you all know my First and only Grand Child means the world to me, I will not give up thinking that she will be just fine and to us she is "perfect" already....

You all have a blessed day and : Go out and hug someone, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, well don't get arrested they may beat the hell out of you and you'll walk funny for the rest of your lives!
as always .........
Peace!

3 comments:

EllorionsAngel said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMMA!!!!

Thia was a funny Blog apart form you cutting yourself. Yes be more careful at work!

XOXO

I can't wait to leave on Friday to see you guys!
I love you!

Not a Granny said...

I spent 4 long years in a small town in NC, yes the "law enforcement" are a law unto themselves, bullies, and complete poo poo heads! (at least in that town) Not wanting to irritate any NC law enforcement officers who are blogging and reading comments...

Jackie said...

Oh I do so hope you got my message for prayers about Bella...as usual I was having problems with my provider and was slow that day...and It kept saying it didn't post...I will check for myself...anyhoo you becareful with those slicers Judy...Pam worked in the deli in Maine and sliced of the tip of her thumb...it was pretty nasty...you becareful. And I heart you too!!!~Jackie