Monday, August 13, 2007

Whats in an award....


To me personally, getting an award shows that someone actually understands what I'm trying to say. It says that you've captured another's heart or at the very least their attention. I try to write what comes from my heart, I write about my less than boring life, Sometimes I'm a little mouthy, sometimes not, but always the truth. I don't think people let others into their box [world] enough, It's part of being private and a recluse in some ways. Everyone is searching for something, some find it others don't. I try every single day to see and learn something new, even if its something I thought I already knew or a place I pass every day. I need to have knowledge, I crave it. and with that said I still feel a little dingy LOL. I do know this, If everyone let others know just enough knowledge about them so that the mystery was gone, there would be less homelessness, less poverty, less hurt and I dare to say more love than anyone expects! I think people are sometimes so full of pride that they would rather sink than let others help them. I am not that person, I let everyone know if I'm in pain or if I'm so happy I could burst!

So anyway, I have been given 2 very special awards, Both touched my heart and made me feel wonderful. I am proud that I write about my Life and it's ups and downs. [It's therapy for me and it helps insure I wont go to jail anytime soon LOL LOL.]
My Blog truly is a reflexion of me. I always try and be honest and I always shoot straight from the heart. I tell it just like I see it.....
Darlene at Auntie Dar's Life gave me these 2 precious awards ......


Thank you so much for the kind words and the love you have shown me as a true Blogger Friend......
I am going to pass these awards down at some point, for right now I think I will just hold onto them and when I see people I think are doing these 2 things I will award them.....
Hey the awards were given to me, I can do the awarding as I see fit ! LOL...
As always,
Peace!

1 comment:

darlene said...

you certainly deserve them my friend!!.....;-)