Monday, August 13, 2007

The Monday Melee


Monday, January 29, 2007 marks the first edition of The Monday Melee*, a feature that you too, can participate in on your blog.

According to Roget’s Thesauraus, a melee is anything from a fight or a brawl (or hmm.. a fracas) to a list of odds and ends, a potpourri or assortment of something, a mixture, a variety… even a salad.

So each Monday, I and those participating, will use the following and appropriately assorted prompts, to create a post of interest.

My Monday Melee this week is done in part by my Friend Sandy in Ohio!
We were on the phone and I asked her the questions. She hesitantly answered but I think her answers are great!
Sandy has been the BEST friend I have ever had. She has been my shoulder so many times when I thought I would lay down and give up.
So give ear to this cool MM and go join the Monday Melee for yourself over at Fracas.


The Monday Melee

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Hatred
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The Government....
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
"my health in general"
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Moi/Judy/Sugar Queen's Dream- For being a true friend.... [My only disappointment in you , Judy is that you have not came for a visit yet.]
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
Unique sense of Humor, the way I find the humor of life and situations, any thing whether its in the good or the bad.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
World Peace.


And so you have it, My Monday Melee for August 13, 2007. This was fun adding a guest to answer the questions for me. Until next time.....
Peace!

No comments: