Monday, September 24, 2007

Won't you help....

Sisters Should be Best friends always , Sisters should always be together, Sisters share secrets that no one else knows......
Friends, It's almost Christmas time again and that means doing things for others. Some of my most Favorite Holiday Memories are of my Sisters. I don't think the world would be right if I didn't know my Sisters, So with that said I would like to tell you about my Friend jackie and her wish today and everyday:
Please read this post by Shinade. As I re-read it again, I thought how it would feel to not be able to know my Sister's,To have memories of sunny days together , Shopping and giggles, Secrets and laughter.... It wouldn't be the same world...... I think it would be a lonely place for sure so!
If you will, please help find and reunite Jackie with her Sister..... Here is the story so far:

Searching For My Sister-This is Me



This is me and the very kind people at NAFASG have been kind enough to post this article for me. So I too am posting it for the world to see. I would very much like to find my sister. Thank you for helping me!! If you would all please read the article and also help me pass along the message I would really appreciate it. I am fifty years old and have never seen her and don't even know her name.
God Bless you for helping me!
Thats from Jackie's Blog ....
Here are NAFASG's : Searching For Her Younger Sister

Picture this situation and imagine how painful it would be to have face such a situation.

This person who have to face such a catastrophe, could have been you....
Dear Readers,
Recently we have received an email from a blogger named, Jackie Hooper, also known as Shinade. In her email, she had requested for the team to help spread the word about her younger sister whom she had not met for so many years.

In view of that, we urge you to show your support for our friend, Jackie, and our pursuit for her long lost sister. Please copy and paste this article, from the start to the end of the article as indicated, to help spread the word to the rest of our friends and families also, please do add on our ‘NAFASG CERTIFIED PARTNER’ badge below the end of the article.

Thank you. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

THE NAFASG TEAM.

----Start Of Article-----

Please spare some time to read this post that we have written on behalf of a good friend of ours in the blogosphere. By reading this post and spreading the word to the others around you, you could reunite two people who shared an extraordinary relationship. You could be the one to reunite two sisters.

Her name is Jackie Hooper, also known as Shinade. Her biological mother was Maxine Soape, but a couple had adopted her. According to her, besides her mother, she also had a younger sister as a family member. Just like her, her sister, who was born in 1959 or 1960 and is three years younger than her, had also been adopted out to another couple, by her own paternal uncle.

Both were born in the same hometown of East Texas, but are now being adopted by two different couples and have been separated since then. The sister is currently staying with her adopted parents in Pueblo, Colorado.

Jackie has never stood a chance to watch her younger sister grow, and has never even known what her sister’s name is.

As painful as it is to be worlds apart from your friends, it is even more painful to be worlds apart from your own flesh and blood. So readers, we hope that you can show some sense of empathy towards Jackie ‘Shinade’ Hooper who longs to rebuild her life with her younger sister whom she holds very dear in her heart throughout the years.

This is your chance to do something good for someone in our global society who is in need of our helping hands.

If you can provide any information about Jackie’s sister that would be able to assist Jackie in her search, we urge you to keep us in the loop or directly inform Jackie at her blog. Your liberality towards helping out in this search would be greatly appreciated by all of us here, but the one who would be most thankful to you is Jackie herself.

A little kindness goes a long way. Readers, please show your compassion towards someone who wants nothing else but to reunite with her beloved younger sister once again. They share a strong kinship, and they deserve to be together till the end of time.

Please read this special message from our friend, Jackie, and start doing your part in finding her long lost sister.
“My only message would be that I would so like to have the opportunity to get to know her and her family. I know she has children also. And, that I love her even though I don't know who she is or where she is.”

– Jackie ‘Shinade’


So in the end I would just like to say this :
If you know of any information that would help dear Jackie find her Sister please let someone at NAFASG know !!!
Peace!




4 comments:

NafaSg said...

Hi there,

Thank you for joining in the search. I have linked your blog in the post as well as added you in my blogroll.

You can find it under “our network” on the right side bar.
Wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Regards,

THE NAFASG TEAM

~Kindness goes a long way~

Sugarqueensdream said...

Thank you!
Peace!

Jackie said...

Judy I just love your change over....I think your blog looks just wonderful and so happy and bright...makes me want to change mine now. Do you want a pink canycane now? I can make you a pink one ...just let me know !! Wow you have done a super job here!!Hugs,Jackie

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org