Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm working on helping my Husband get ready AND.....


As some of you know my Husband Georg is leaving Monday on a business trip, he will be gone 10 days the first trip and then home for 13 and then off again this time for 23 days... Bummer! I also got a flu shot today. My arm is a little sore and I ache a bit, BUT I scored a Sponge Bob Bandaid so that made it all better! I sure hope everyone gets one they're important. I have COPD and trust me it is a very serious matter when I get sick.....
So, I'm gonna scat on out, but before I do, I would like to wish everybody a little fun, A bit of happiness and a sugary load of love!
PEACE

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Please Judy take care of yourself. I know with COPD...it must be very difficult for you to breathe. And we can't afford to loose our sugar.

Did georg make it to his destination?

And congratulations on your Santa award!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Jackie said...

Okay these are adding up...LOL!!! And I love your entry in the FMB thingy...you done good...which btw you always do. That is why I have something for you.
http://shinade.blogspot.com/2007/11/be-blog-award.html
Hugs,
Jackie

DubLiMan said...

You have been tagged. If you have already done this tag, point me to it because I would love to read it. If you haven't let me know when you have completed, because again, I would love to read it. If you pass on it, that's OK to. http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/38-things-about-me.html

Anonymous said...

sugary wonderful hugs back atcha :) - glad to see you avoiding the flu, just got over one myself no fun.

Hey also hope George's upcoming trips are fortunate and safe.

darlene said...

ah lucky you!!...wished my hubby would go away for a week or two!...lol

Sugarqueensdream said...

Shinade, Sorry this comment took so long, I sometimes forget to respond back....
Thanks for the comments... and the award! hugs

Sugarqueensdream said...

Mel, I did it! I was happy to do this for you!

Sugarqueensdream said...

Hazel, Thank You!
Hugz R Me

Sugarqueensdream said...

DAR, It would seem so LOL but no I never get used to it...
Hugs