Thursday, December 13, 2007

I got more Awards....

The Primrose is from Olga, My sweet, sweet little Bra friend!
The sweet little cat and dog badge and the juicy heart are from my dear sweet friend Daszzle, Isn't she a doll for thinking of me! I think you are so wonderful and your blog isn't half bad either! Go visit her at Something to smile about!
Miss Bella has to wear an eye patch everyday for 3 hours. Thats not an easy thing to do with a 10 month old. I hope it helps because she gets very quiet and very pissed as she tries to rip it off! Someone sent this little badge to me and I can't remember whom......
But then she smiles like the picture above and your heart melts. LoL
I have to edit here, I hate when I make major mistakes BUT I am human, Tish, from the Kat House gave me the I'm a little nutty award and the BFF award.... I'm just as much a fan of Tish as I am of Christy Z.. I'm sorry Tish....
I've got a few awards lately, I know these are not all of them, but let me catch up, will ya! LOL. Tish awarded me with the "I'm a little nutty"(isn't that the truth) and the "BFF" awards, Tish is such a wonderful person and always thinks of me when handing out such wonderful prizes! I love her so much as a friend and I just can't imagine my Blog being such a warm and inviting place, filled with such pretty and meaningful awards, without thinking of her... She (YOU Tish) RULE!


So that's it folks for now.
PS, I am feeling a little better, must be the antibiotics I'm taking. Thank YOU, and YOU and even YOU in the corner there, for wishing and praying for me. I LOVE each and everyone of you!
Peace....
Merry Christmas and.....
Hugs!

3 comments:

Daszzle said...

Aww little Bella, I did too! Did you buy her the eye patches with the cute animal stickers? Not sure if they sell them that way anymore, but it always helped me get over the embarassment and sticky yucky feeling of the patch when my family made a huge deal about how cool the sticker was (ooh they things you'll do for love ;). She's adorable though!

Thank you so much for your kind compliments lady. You totally deserved it!

Daszzle said...

Aww little Bella, I did too! Did you buy her the eye patches with the cute animal stickers? Not sure if they sell them that way anymore, but it always helped me get over the embarassment and sticky yucky feeling of the patch when my family made a huge deal about how cool the sticker was (ooh they things you'll do for love ;). She's adorable though!

Thank you so much for your kind compliments lady. You totally deserved it!

Tish said...

Aww, thanks for the nice words, Judy! You rule! :) Merry Christmas!