Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Power to the people!


Peace isn't something we can just dream of, It is also something we can have.... Use your right to vote and lets change our country for the better....
Peace!
Today, I may anger you.....
Today, I may make you smile....
Today, I may make you take action......
Today, I HOPE I make you think....
It's up to each of us to exercise our right to vote......
YOU* can* make* a*Difference, so please try!

Have a great day and remember :
Everyone needs a little Sugar......

4 comments:

Jackie said...

WTG Judy!! Walter is due home today. So I too am hving yet another hectic day. I simply have to get this house clean.

Good luck at the dentist!!
Hugs,
~jackie

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

AH-HAAA! I vote for Sugar for President!

Diva said...

1st- You are so precious and SO inspirational!!!

2nd- Congrats on being NUMERO UNO on the fuely thingy!!!! I finally got the time to sit and sign up... not that I have it figured out yet.

^aNgRiAni^ said...

hi...nice to meet you...you are so creative and no wonder that you have awarded as no. 1 on the fuely things...i really like your blog...