Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's time for a change and a fresh start....


I don't usually get into political debates, I stick to my self and savor the right to freedom of choice and freedom of speech... On that note I will tell you: today I stand here and use my freedom of speech and to choice to cast my vote for Barack Obama. I take this choice sincerely and with great thought.

I ask you to read his "Blueprint for change" booklet and ask yourself if more than one of his thoughts haven't crossed your mind at least once... I am willing to bet that it has.

My vote will be with the only clear choice I see :

Barack Obama 08.... Vote for a change.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote is based on sex this year. I'm NOT doin' OBAMA! lol

(at my age I can't do ANYONE, lol)

A vote for Mickey Mouse is a vote for reality!