Monday, September 08, 2008

Life is like a box of Chocolates....

Wow just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, life happened.

I had to rush Georg to the hospital at 2AM Wednesday, He was in severe pain. After 2 days in the hospital they found out he has 2 herniated Disc's in his back which are both leaking fluid. I can't tell you how sorry I am for him that he has to deal with this, But, How glad I am that it wasn't something worse! Georg of course worries about things like money and his job. I worry about his health and his life.



I guess I could get him this wheel chair LOL....

Really with some therapy and some drugs things WILL work out!


With a little help and some tape, I whipped my computer back into shape! I really bought a new Windows XP disc and since I am a total dumb ass, I now have a issue with 2 instances of windows, one works and one does not, I'm sure with time I will figure out how to rid myself of the other copy since it is eating all my memory... If you know of a fix please help!
I am always thinking of other Bloggers when I write my post for the day and since 2 of my Favorite men ARE Bloggers, I give you 2 pictures that made me think of them....


Daddy Paper surfer loves Goddesses and they love him, so I think he will see here that they come in all shapes and sizes and ummm even species! I give you and him, of course:


The Tree Goddess.....



Next is John C. : Did you say you had a tree on your Van?


How bout a person that does it on purpose!


Life isn't always sweet, but there's always a little sugar....

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I love the tree goddess Sugar - I'll try not to get a splinter!

[Actually, I've got a herniated disc which used to cause me problems. Luckily, touch wood [goddess!], it's settled down without much intervention and doesn't cause me too much aggravation. I was a tad concerned when starting the new building project but so far so good]

I really admire the way you keep your sense of humour going through all your woes - *hugs*

Anonymous said...

What daddy papersurfer said (about your sense of humour, not the herniated disc, though I do actually have a hernia that I'm waiting for surgery for... we're all a fine bunch, aren't we, lol) Judy.

You're not just sugar, you're a ray of sunshine.

God Bless you Judy, you deserve all the best of everything.

XOXO

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DITTO and DITTO!!!
I love the tree goddess! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, that one doesn't count!

Mine didn't come with wrapping paper, kiddo! (hugs)