Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sometimes.....

I added this as my status on face book the other day. I don't know why, it's just sometimes I feel like throwing my hands in the airs and saying"Sometimes!" Have you ever felt that way?

SO on to OLGA!
Olga notices the most artsy fartsy stuff I have..

Olga is being such a good companion! Not getting into too much trouble, being ever so helpful to the ailing me.... Now if we could get my Son to watch his pea's and cue's :-D

So we get ready to leave my house and Olga is yelling let me out of here (she sleeps in a cute little travel purse) I wanna feel the air in my lace!
So I said to her, fine but you will have to ride in Bella's car seat because, well there was no real reason, I just wanted her to be safe!
She of course said "NO way" so we had to work something else out.....
This BRAwd is a DIVA, let me tell you!!!

So after much fuss and totally making a scene *rolling eyes here* Olga and I headed out to Daytona to do a few errands and low and behold we ended up at the Daytona speedway. Although we didn't see a race, (we were a few weeks late for that) we did have some racy fun in the parking lot!
I tried to get so many people to take a picture with this bodacious BRAwd, but you know people, they're so suspicious! I did hand out Olga's calling cards and people giggled at them. No one threw them on the ground I noticed as I walked back to my truck, hey that's a plus because if they had of we might be doing this at the jail as inmates for littering LOL. So although we didn't ever manage to get inside the tunnel to turn 4 we had a pretty bra dropping time!
I'm sure Olga's blog mistress will be happy to hear about this fun time had by all!
Next up: Here's a hint: you get a line and I'll get a pole honey.....
Well..... wait and see, but you will notice I am quite the Photographer * patting myself on the shoulder* of course it could be that the east coast of Florida is the most BEAUTIFUL place in the world....


Sugar has the BEST Husband in the world... This was delivered to me and was a total surprise from my husband of 20 years!





the track from outside


Us in front of the entrance to the 500 experience


Her and I sitting by the Dale Earnhardt winning statue


Olga on the Dale Earnhardt plaque.


Olga makes me smile LOL just holding her up people would stop and watch....

Sugar Mah Sugars!!!

6 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You are being sooooo nice to Olga. She was nothing but trouble when she stayed with me - perhaps I shouldn't have made her work so hard!

[Love the car seat piccies Sugar - made me titter ..... so to speak - tee hee]

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hoooooo-Weeeeeee!...Sugar....yer so SWEET I could just squeeeeeeeeeze the livin' daylights outta you!
~XOXOXO

(Oh, and we goin' crawdad fishin?)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nothin' but TROUBLE DP?!??...Hhhrumph!
I think Gertrude might have a different take on that! :)

Plus, YOU lost my eyeballs.

But I still ove you. XO!

Unknown said...

Hi Sugar,
New here great post, Olga looks like a fancy Hahn's device. Loved the "This BRAwd is a Diva" comment

John C said...

:) You two look great out in the fun Florida sun. Uh, does Olga get tan lines herself? (giggle snort)

Jackie said...

Wow it looks like you two had quite the time in the sun!!

I love your flowers and happy Belated Anniversary!!

Jackie:-)))