Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You get a line and I'll get a pole and we'll go down to the fishin hole Honey!

I swear the east coast of Florida has the BEST sunrise any where is the world. Yes I am partial and yes I know it, but hey: when you've got it flaunt it!


Just when I think this Blogging is easy my computer makes it hard again! I have been trying to edit this for a few days now to get it ready and I just keep having wardrobe malfunctions!

So on to the beauty of the day.....

Olga and I decided to get up really early one morning and go with Georg fishing... Well it was early for Olga, for me; I get up before the roosters crow so I have seen plenty of sunrises....

Ahhhh Just another Florida sunrise.....


Always up for the best poses in the world she flung herself on this branch and said: "I'm not leaving this beautiful place until you show my fans (sigh) what a bra dropping time I'm having here! Sooooo, Olga HAD to show off her lacy assets in this one of a kind moment (she made me say that, sigh again).... What I wanna know: is this all she knows how to do? I mean really every passer by is fascinated with her double D travel experiences....


Olga liked this view so when she said snap I did!


Slippery when wet!


Olga spotted this and I saw the look of past party days in her cups... (sorry Olga but some things are NOT meant to be relived.....)


She finally agreed to pose with ME!!!! I'm so honored~


She flung herself on the truck and declared: she's NEVER leaving this place....


Fishing with Georg was a perfect way to begin a day....


Tall trees....


Beautiful boat scenes....


And perfect endings .......



5 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

What a fantastic load of photos Sugar! That Olga is a very lucky Brawd!!! She's looking quite perky - you're having a very good influence on her ......

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

"Is this ALL I know how to do?"
Well..........if you mean beSIDES being the world's only (*sigh*) Traveling Bra....then yes, this is all I know and NEED to know how to do! :)

And thanks for making me get up so dang early...IT WAS TOADILY worth it! XOXOXXOXO!!!!!

Jackie said...

Sugar, sugar...now that song and the one in your post title will be stuck in my mind all week.

Wow Judy these photos are awesome!! You did a terrific job.

Now i am looking forward to some pictures of Bella.

I am finally feeling a little better. This has been a nightmare and I hope it never happens again.

I have got to get caught up on FB and just everything.

Walter leaves tomorrow and this time for 2 months because we need the money!!

I will try my best to get a routine down that will allow me FB time again very very soon!!

hugs and love,
Jackie:-)

Jackie said...

Just popping over to say hi! i have been really under the weather for the last few days and my back is still killing me....so just keeping up is a chore.

I do so miss you Ju-Ju...don't ask me why that name poppd inot my head. But, I love it!! Juju just sounds so sweet!!

I do so wish you would start blogging again!! You are just so darn good at it.

That's all just dropped over to get a little sugar time!!

Big big hugs,
Jackie:-)))

Pauline said...

Judy......omg..those are some awesome pics my friend...what beautiful sunrises.......very nice
cheers