Monday, June 18, 2007

The Monday Melee




1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
(God.... I'm really trying to be witty here but I keep ending up being twitty ~~~)
I hate greed...... I mean if you have some share it , it you need some ,why must you feel bad because you don't have it......
I hate it when I see a woman pushing her car because it ran out of gas or having a flat tire and not one self respecting Man will help! Come on , Where ARE the real men ???


2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Coast Dental Center, Palm Coast , Florida....
1700.00 later......
They totally screwed up any chances of me having a warm and fuzzy feeling with my dentures .... I mean WTH , I've only had them fitted a million times and they still don't fit !

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
read above comments...... that's cheating LOL
I'm unhappy that my poor Husband works until hes half dead and he will have to do this until he reaches 70 or so and we had to give up our Health Insurance... Just to make ends meet !

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My Dad because he quit drinking and gave up being an scum bag Dad to be just the Father I always dreamed of ...
Good Going Dad , even if it took awhile for it to happen , I Love You....

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I have the power to forgive and well try and forget LOL...
I get over things pretty fast but it's hard on people for the first part.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I said Lotto already BUT I know that's a pipe dream.....
I want to go visit my Dad for the first time in 17 years and I want to meet my friend Sandy from Ottawa , Ohio..

Well that's it for me ...
Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!

Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog today. Thanks also for linking me! I'll put your blog in my blogroll as well. :)

Have a great evening!