Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday......

My feet hurt, I feel like I have shin splints(I think that's what its called) My neck hurts.... my hair hurts..... I have real pain in my finger nails... I can't even tell you how my a$$ and goods hurt..... I have the feeling I'm gonna die any minute.......LOL LOL
OK, so it is bad, but I'm not gonna die from it. But the "Rent a Husband"(I wish! I own his a$$, lock, stock and barrel and there's no refunds, exchanges and they don't care how mad he makes me some times!) came in last night and said: We WILL have this moved by Saturday Because, I have to have a Sunday to rest...... Ummmm, Can I slap him now, C'mon let me do it! It's like he thinks I've been on a Bahama cruise for the past few days......
He really pissed me off yesterday when we were taking a load over to the house, We were taking my stuff into my Studio(it's just the place I'm gonna sew and paint, BUT, studio sounds really posh)

Looking into my "Studio"

My "Studio".......
He's says to me , "I really hope you aren't gonna junk this new house out with your stuff"(he said sh-t but I didn't want to say that). "I mean hey, it's not like you use this crap" That stung, I know I'm not the most inspired person out there in the world but creativity takes time. You can't just spit works of art out there on a whim....
I just felt like he really doesn't enjoy life, all he knows it work and fishing and the finer arts of Bud Lite...... Who is this killjoy I married? He really needs to think before he opens and all you see is a foot hanging out!
I am thinking of a EBay auction, I had been thinking that way for a few years but, don't come into my room and start giving away my stuff to the garbage can so fast ! I mean seriously!
But at that point when he started this, he had 4 hours sleep , worked 11 hours in 104(really 98 but felt like 104) degree weather and He was so tired that I'm sure his a$$ was talking because his brain had left the building! Sometimes I do have tendencies of being a laze, I forget all the joy my painting and sewing have given me... I had made a pact with myself already to start living again and do something besides writing and playing video games on the PC. So who is this SOB talking too ? I don't know because I just hit the ignore button and said "Fark Off!
Oh well Moving hell has reared its ugly little head yet again.....
So Today I'm turning on the stereo and shutting down the computer, I'm packing and I wont stop until I'm finished...... or I have to sit down in a daze again.
Peace!

2 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

McGrumpy and I have moved 6 times together. The last two times, well, let's just say if looks could kill Grumpy man would have been dead back in 1993. I got that let's get this all done by...let's meant Janice and the two toddlers. Cuz lemme tell ya he did squat......ya know cuz he had a "real" job. (baring my teeth in remember anger).

Christy said...

Oh my, this isn't sounding good. I know, moving is tough stuff!!

I've started a new thing over at my blog, and if you look at the very top you'll see that you're the reader of the day and your link is up there! Good luck, and hang in there! :)