Monday, August 06, 2007

Some link love here.....

OMG! You have got to go visit this wonderful Blog I visited today. It's Monday Morning Power.
This is the most heart warming and thought provoking Blog I have ever visited! The first post I read turned me into a fan instantly! It's called Cookies and I suggest you read it. I just felt right at home! If you need an attitude adjustment you have got to take a look! The header is wonderful It says:
Attitude, The ultimate power!
Dedicated to the pursuit, capture, care and feeding of a positive mental attitude.

What a wonderful reason to Blog!
So go on, have a look and while you're at it get an attitude adjustment !
Peace!

3 comments:

DubLiMan said...

You are too kind. You have me blushing. Thank you so much for the comment and the post dedication.

Let's not lose track of how wonderful your site is as well. I have linked you to my site, and am proud to have done so.

Anonymous said...

hey queenie, i have added you in the technorati avatar club,do drop me a comment! thanks!

Sugarqueensdream said...

MMP, I say what I feel. I am all about promoting the Blogs I find that move me, Such as your Blog moved me to write a post about it. My site is a rambling of things that feed my soul, move me and sometimes even worry me. I love having a positive outlook on life but just as anyone else, Once in awhile I need an attitude adjustment!
Peace!

etienne, I don't know how I came across your site but I did. I would love to link up with you, but need a way to see your URL. Your profile won't let me take a look, LOL
Peace be with you also!