Tuesday, September 04, 2007

If you're happy and you know it stomp yer feet!

This is a picture of a walking stick/preying mantis I took one day, He was on my Tiki lamp and I thought it would make a cool picture.....

Love is ........ In my heart, In my life ...
I have been really pissing and moaning lately about my job and I know I am lucky to have one, so I should shut my Pie Hole..... *blink blink*
I have this way of not knowing when to shut up, Its not a blessing, trust me when I say that. I rattle off and have to be thinking or saying something always. I can not tell you how annoying this is at night, when I'm supposed to be sleeping.....
Last night I lay in bed and thought about how truly blessed I am. I have no worries at all right now, ALL of my bills are paid , I have enough food to carry me if I couldn't shop for a couple weeks, I have a nice running truck, well, except for the wind shield wipers that don't work all the time, but other than that the trucks perfect. Well I did bash the side in ever so slightly once..... That's another story, LOL
Georg and I are now at a space in time that we can help our child that's having money troubles....
We haven't been on top of things since ..... well we have NEVER been on top of things LOL

I am learning life lessons everyday and all through my life, but the one thing that has really stuck through is : you get what you give.... So I continue to give everyday, I hope that this somehow makes up for some of the things I didn't "give it my all" to....
I hope this post is understandable and not just coming off as just useless rambling....

I would like to also say, how very, very lucky I am to have found so many wonderful friends on the Internet, especially since I started Quilting and Blogging, So many times you hear of the bad things that happen as a result to trusting people on the WWW, I have not had that issue.

Although I have had a few people who promised me a wild ride on a bologna pony if I would just meet them, Ha I don't do bologna and ponies at the same time (that sounds as nasty as your mind is telling you is did LOL LOL LOL) Oh well, That was my sexual innuendo of the day, I don't usually have a sexual innuendo of the day, BUT if I did that would be it for today.

You see what just happened, That's why I think I have Adult ADD, I can rattle on and on, switch topics and blabber off nonsense all day long, It sometimes is an issue, but for 48 years [almost49] I have dealt with it. I sometimes see people cringe when I start explaining something, I just know they are saying to themselves , NOOOOooooooooo don't go on and on........ and Of course me not liking to disappoint a person I go on and on..... Oh well, I yams what I yams and that's all I can be.......

I wanted to let a few people know that crossing their every things and praying and wishing and even kissing a mezzuzah helped! Erin I would like to especially thank you for crossing your "you know whats". Things were so much better yesterday, The "witch" even came in to do her usual bitching and had to shut up because I had everything right on target! So kudos to hard work, great friends with great "good luck wishing skills" and me Rocking at my job!!!
Peace!

1 comment:

EllorionsAngel said...

I am glad it was a good day yesterday... I will have to keep them crossed for ya then...lol...We missed you guys too this past weekend. We have plans to come up there soon.
I love you!
XOXO
Queen Jr.