Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thank YOU Mel!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I received this award from Mel @ Monday Morning Power, Thank YOU Mel,from my heart.....
Mel is the sole creator of this award and has allowed the people awarded with it, the power to pass it on.Mel designed this award to recognize Blogs who base their existence in part or in whole on positive winning attitudes, How like Mel to do this.
Mel is probably one of my best internet buddies and we are just now skimming the top, at getting to know each other, well, other than in Blogging. I know Mel has to be as crazy as I am, to have 3 Dachshunds sleeping with he and his wife. I have 3 grown Dachshunds that sleep with Georg and I. I can't tell you much about the whys and why not in this matter, it's just a Dachshund thing. It's just a thing that you have to agree with to live with when they [Dachshunds] let you live with them. I also Know that Mel tries to, well, does, live with a positive attitude. I also know that Mel has a great sense of humor, That's another quality we share with each other. I think Mel is probably one of the finest Men, fellow Bloggers and Person I have ever met while I have been a part of this huge Blogosphere. Period.
I don't want to embarrass Mel, because I think he also sells his self short when assessing his character...
But I do feel this way about him and since I like to tell the truth, I must speak these words...
I would like to pass this award to the following persons whom, I think, possess the quality of having a winning attitude....
John C. @ life onwards -Where do we go from here - John C. is my buddy in all things, I care a great deal about what happens to John and his Family and I think of John as a Friend forever....
Darlene @ Auntie Dars Life - Darlene is a very upbeat Girl, who's voice tells all about her wonderful personality, that is when you talk to her in person [like I did] . I really count her as a BFF!
Christy @ Christy's Coffee Break Christy is the most positive Girl I know! I just found out she has a houseful of Children, Why I didn't connect the dots and know this wonderful news is beyond me, it fits.....
Mel @ Monday Morning Power- isn't this funny Mel, you get your award back by way of me! LOL I really feel you have the most winning attitude of anyone I know!

So Thank You Mel, for giving me this totally awesome award! Have the best day ever, all of you.....
Peace!
Merry Christmas

3 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Judy,

I know that you didn't want to embarrass me but you did. However, that's OK; I know that you always have the best of intentions. I think my the red is finally leaving my face. And, yes, it is a Dachshund thing. Only Dachshund owners can understand. And stating that they "allow us to live with them" was stated perfectly.

Thank you for the return award.

You are a doll!!!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

See?!? I TOLD you that you are the sweetest! Giving Mel his Award is a GREAT idea!!! Hope you're having a wonderful day, Sugar!

darlene said...

thanks so much my dear friend and BFF!!....YOUR THE BEST!!!